Summer Intern - Audience Research
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2021 5:32:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Audience Research jobs in Remote-US
Search all Summer Intern - Audience Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Audience Research? Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks an Audience Research Intern for the Global Insights and Analytics department.
The WM Audience Research Intern will aid in analyzing and reporting viewership across Warner Media Entertainment brands (HBO, HBO MAX, TBS, TNT, TRU TV, and Cinemax). This position will be responsible for assisting with regular reporting, tracking performance for our assets, and maintenance of internal databases. Candidates should possess a strong interest in media analytics and content measurement with a desire to learn and expand their skill set beyond the day-to-day. responsibilities.
• Ingest performance data into internal systems to enable efficient data analysis and reporting within the research team and among internal clients.
• Track performance of Warner Media Entertainment assets across platforms, including titles associated with HBO MAX, HBO, TBS, TNT, TRU TV, and Cinemax.
• Support team with ad hoc/recurring requests leveraging internal data sources, as well as third party data sources (including Nielsen and comScore).
• Experience in Tableau and Microsoft Excel
• Familiarity with R & SQL programming
• Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
• Passion for TV, and developing media analytics skills
• Takes initiative, is strong at follow-through, and can successfully multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for full duration of the internship.
• Summer 2021 program dates are June 7th - August 13th; must be available for full program duration.
• Full-time schedule (40 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule.
• Fully remote/virtual experience; company owned laptop provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Salary based on office location; relocation is not provided.
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
• Opportunity to join the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.