Studio Art Department
Full Time Job
Temporary Studio Art Department
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
• Temporary Art Director: Responsible for realizing the vision of the director or producer visually on the set or location. Must be a good communicator and team player and able to work with various budgets and timelines.
• Temporary Art Assistant: Works under the direction of the Art Director to create the look on set or on location for the shoot. Must be comfortable with deadlines and work well under pressure.
• Temporary Prop Master: Responsible for all the props on the shoot, keeps them organized and has them ready when needed. May supply, purchase or create some props as needed.
• Please provide a credits list for all Art Department work for film or television, large or small productions.
• All positions require 3-5 years of Props or Art Department experience.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.