Strategy Analyst - Warnermedia International
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 9:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Strategy Analyst - Warnermedia International jobs in City-Not-Found-US
Search all Strategy Analyst - Warnermedia International postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Strategy Analyst - Warnermedia International?
Full Time Job
Critical role in supporting, developing and implementing strategies for, and enabling the alignment of the single WarnerMedia International organisation. The primary function of the strategy team is to evaluate and execute on analysis to assist in the growth of the core business, development of new business models and facilitation of interaction between business lines, including the HBO Max business unit and the Studios and Networks Group.
The role of the strategy organisation is to provide analytical support and thought leadership to the leaders of the organisation, including President EMEA & APAC (excl. China), President China & ANZ, President Latin America, Head of International TV Distribution, CFO International and their leadership teams. In a time of systemic change both within WarnerMedia and the industry at large, this is a central resource in helping the company best execute on its strategic priorities.
The Strategy Analyst will play a critical role as a team member working with the directors and vice president on projects across the WMI organization. The role will be responsible for conducting analysis on business performance and market trends, coordinating and managing projects, and providing support to senior leaders across the organization. The role will work across a wide array of projects, including Company Restructuring, new HBO Max market launches, Process Improvement, Strategy Formulation, M&A prospecting and Operating Performance Evaluation.
• Support the development, communication and implementation of the growth strategy and objectives for WarnerMedia International and its senior management, including portfolio and business optimisation, future-proofing business plans and balancing capital asks from the businesses.
• Work as part of the broader strategy team to coordinate WMI leadership teams to support the launch of HBO Max. Primary focus on providing analysis to support programming and B2B distribution strategies.
• Work on projects that seek to drive growth opportunities across WarnerMedia International.
• Key contributor on corporate strategy initiatives (acquisitions, investments and new business models) and pan regional business development projects (scoping new growth opportunities, strategic partnerships, etc.)
• Support key strategic projects by providing analysis across key work streams within broader projects including conducting due diligence, building strategic or financial analysis, and developing strategic narratives.
• Work with strategy team leadership on projects to define strategies, prioritize opportunities, improve processes, identify commercial opportunities and play a role as connective tissue / facilitator between WarnerMedia International and the different business units within the company (e.g., HBO Max, Studios and Networks).
• Analyse market trends and provide insights on the future growth opportunities in the media industry.
• Provide support to senior management on overall strategy and business performance presentations.
• Passionate about the media industry. Awareness of market trends, key industry ventures and technology trends globally
• Strategic, logical and analytical mindset. Intellectually curious, with good commercial acumen
• Experience in the media sector and/or the communications (telecoms, internet) sectors in an advisory role such as consulting, banking, VC, strategy or business development
• Strong analytical and research skills. Experience delivering quantitative and qualitative analyses for investment and strategy projects
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team, managing multiple projects and stakeholders at the same time
• Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills
The Nice To Haves
• Fluent in English and ideally at least one other European language
This role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and company bonus. Many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including flexible hours or an element of working remotely. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you need.