Staff Product Manager - CNN Digital
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2021 5:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Staff Product Manager - CNN Digital jobs in New York-NY
Search all Staff Product Manager - CNN Digital postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Staff Product Manager - CNN Digital?
Full Time Job
Staff Product Manager (Design Strategist) - CNN Digital
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Our StoryWe are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
CNN Digital seeks a Staff Product Manager (Design Strategist) for the Core News, Web, Product department.
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN. At CNN Digital, we obsess over delivering the best user experiences to our digital news consumers. As we transform our digital experiences, we are looking for the right Design Strategist to join us on this journey.
You're a Design Strategist with a passion for building digital experiences that users will want to keep coming back to. You know human centered design well and have a large toolbox of methods you can use to better understand users. You also know how to identify new product opportunities based on your knowledge of user needs as well as technological, social and market trends.
You have a deep curiosity for the news and media world and see countless opportunities to improve today's consumer experiences using technology. You champion the voices of the CNN users; everyday, you drive value for the users that also align with CNN's long-term business strategy. You are able to translate and communicate user needs to different functional groups, including technical and editorial teams.
You are results oriented and want to see user insights be transformed into real product features. You want to join a growing design strategy practice and help build it. You are excited to be part of a new wave of product leaders who are transforming the way our organization thinks about user centered design. You are creative and entrepreneurial and know how to tailor messages to different audiences.
• Participate in user-centered design sprints with multidisciplinary teams
• Design, develop and join qualitative user research activities and contextual design investigations to understand user behaviors, pain points and motivations
• Extract and synthesize novel insights about mobile user behavior
• Design and develop quantitative research to validate or disconfirm insights
• Develop personas / behavioral archetypes, customer journeys, service models (among other frameworks) to help product teams empathize with users and identify opportunities for new products and features
• Lead workshops and meetings with multidisciplinary teams to synthesize insights and ideate new product solutions
• Prototype and plant the testing of feature concepts with users
• Promote design thinking methodology throughout the organization
• Contribute to the development and evolution of design strategy capabilities at CNN Digital
• 6 years of Design Strategy experience, preferably in the development of digital products.
• Postgraduate qualification (Masters or higher) or significant experience in building mobile products or platforms.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of managing various stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, Architecture, Business, Psychology, Computer Science, Engineering, HCI, or another relevant field.
• Notable portfolio of projects that demonstrates capabilities in Human Centered Design, User Research and Prototyping.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.