Sr Staff Product Designer, Vxp
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Staff Product Designer, Vxp jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr Staff Product Designer, Vxp postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Staff Product Designer, Vxp?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
As a Sr Staff Product Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading experiences enjoyed by millions of news audience across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital video experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
The Sr Staff Product Designer, CNN Digital Video Experience & Platforms (VXP) is an experienced advocate for users to help envision the global video space for CNN.
• You lead & execute across all phases of the design process from conception to implementation to include (but not limited to) wireframing, prototyping, and user interface design.
• You plan & executes user research and gathers qualitative data to help build hypothesis & design recommendations.
• You partner & collaborate with internal stakeholder leads (Product Management, Engineering etc) to ensure consistency with broader Product goals and company objectives.
• You have a strong understanding & implementation of internal design process.
• You proactively identify & provide thoughtful solutions to complex design problems.
• You may review work and provide direction to more junior level staff.
• You think 10FT UI, OTT, Streaming, Video Playback experiences are your natural languages.
• You possess the ability to create multiple concepts and understand when to deploy the right level of design fidelity for the appropriate user validation approach.
• You embody a user first, team first mentality, and constantly collaborating for ways to create world class product experiences.
• Lead & execute on CNN's Video Experience & Platforms efforts ranging from OTT, Mobile App, Web Playback experiences.
• Consistently calibrating the user experience, leveraging data and prototypes to support user needs and business rationale.
• Employ user research, and analytics data to develop a deep understanding of how users engage, what matters to them and identify pain points.
• Create end-to-end customer journeys that inform new product features and provoke new businesses.
• Be highly communicative and responsive both within your team and across the company.
• Steer the holistic view of the product suite across integration (customer and technical) points to provide a superior seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
• 12 years professional experience, specifically as a Product Designer leading digital experience at consumer-focused technology company.
• Design Portfolio demonstrating strong UX and visual design solutions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Design or a related field preferred
• Experience with Product Design across multiple platforms.
• Experience collaborating with internal stakeholders such a Product Management and Engineering.
• Expertise in visual design elements including typography, layout, and visual hierarchy.
• Expertise in design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Figma and Sketch.
• Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.