Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives for the Ad Sales department.
• Support the entire Ad Sales leadership team on new and ongoing critical initiatives
• Lead project management of core initiatives from ideation through execution, including executive level readouts
• Employ a systematic, transparent approach to program oversight and management
• Develop scalable and repeatable processes to drive greater organizational efficiency and effectiveness
• Understand and evaluate our competitive position in the marketplace to frame strategies and proposals for areas of growth and opportunity
• Take an analytical approach to business and operations planning, and use a strategic framework to problem solving
• Prepare materials for weekly executive staff meetings and manage assigned action items
• Design quarterly LT offsites and initiatives and coordinate logistics
• Support Business Operations in cross-functional initiatives with IT, Real Estate, Finance, Return to Workplace, etc.
• Strengthen the employee experience and influence the workplace culture by partnering with HR on key initiatives
• Ensure regular cadence planned communications and interactions with the leadership team
• 4-7 years of experience in media, advertising, technology, or strategy
• Experience in operations, management consulting, or equivalent business strategy role(s)
• Sophisticated understanding of industry trends and WarnerMedia organizational functions
• Experience in program project management
• Strong business storyteller, with expertise in PowerPoint and Office 365 suite
• Creative problem solver that can proactively identify problems, pull together data and people to identify causes and develop solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Executive presence in support of internal and external visibility and market exposure
• Must be comfortable working closely with customers, senior business executives and media
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Ability to facilitate and communicate cross-functionally to ensure consistent development and execution of strategies, including strong presentation skills.
• High level of emotional intelligence, with the ability to create the right solutions and approaches for each situation.
• Passion for bringing out the best in those around you and facilitating the success of others.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.