Sr. Program Manager-Fraud MGMT
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sr. Program Manager-Fraud Mgmt (HBO Max)
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Program Manager, Fraud Management for the DTC Global Operations department.
• Leads and drives a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from new program initiation through operationalization.
• Strategic partner with global and regional HBO business & legal teams to understand market/regional challenges with respect to payments fraud.
• Responsible for maintaining a strong understanding of evolving payments industry mandates and regulations across multiple global markets (e.g., PSD2 - SCA), most importantly has knowledge on how to react and respond to rapid changes.
• Work closely with HBO's cross-functional teams to define global business and product goals and objectives, gather requirements, identify product/technology solutions and implement a robust and scalable global payments fraud program for HBO MAX.
• Oversee the safeguarding of the payment ecosystem; identifying, researching and implementing fraud risk management strategies that reduce false positives, improve payment acceptance, and encourage subscriber retention/growth.
• Support the go-to-market process and interact with technical developers to translate product requirements into technical specifications.
• Partner extensively with the Fraud Intelligence team to identify areas of needed fraud analytics/reporting, metrics and KPIs to evaluate the overall billing health of the company and effectiveness of payments programs.
• Active participant and advocate in industry work groups and involved on external panels, speaking and media engagements, as well as internal presentations for the Company.
• Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, management information systems or related fields.
• 5 years of experience in the fraud management and payments industry, 2 managing a fraud/payments team, bonus points if within a media or digital subscription company.
• Understands the entirety of the transaction processing lifecycle and the role fraud plays
• Experience developing and/or managing an international chargeback management program
• Technical understanding and keen interest in how fraud works within digital technologies, different methods of fraud and familiarity with current fraud detection and prevention technologies & vendors.
• Robust experience with facilitating and coordinating major product and strategic development initiatives for a global organization.
• Strong Project Management, process and policy experience.
• Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills. Ability to conduct root cause analysis and narrow in on areas of opportunity.
• Hands on, proactive and willing to be immersed in all aspects of HBO Max product and operational functions to support fraud mandates.
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with internal stakeholders as well as global, multi-cultural and remote project teams.
• Proven ability to communicate program strategies to upper management, aligning payments fraud program goals to that of the broader organization
• Proven expertise in building winning business cases, translating them into stories to gain approval, and delivering strong P&L results.
• Strong track record of synthesizing products and services from multiple functional areas into value propositions that align with regional or local customer needs.
• Solid understanding of fraud and security as it relates to digital products & services, as well as an external solutions merchant and/or acquiring business, and payments processing.
• Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to manage integrated product solutions spanning multiple channels/segments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.