Sr. Product Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/21/2021 1:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Product Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Sr. Product Manager-CX Learning & Dev (HBO Max)
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Product Manager, CX Learning & Development for the Customer Experience (CX) Learning & Development department.
• Design, develop, execute and manage learning curriculum and programs with in-person, online and everyday learning experiences through various tools and technologies.
• Analyze the effectiveness of learning and development programs to create a culture of continuous development.
• Drive and refine the continuous evolution of the CX Learning & Development Program, including: identifying key improvements for new hire/existing training programs and continuously seeking/evaluating/deploying new, engaging training solutions.
• Responsible for creating evergreen content and curriculum for the CX team, including onboarding, ongoing learning paths and certifications.
• Manage the development of learning evaluations from end-to-end, creating the tools, deliverables and assessments necessary to certify CX agents in various knowledge, skills, or competency checks.
• Identify appropriate evaluation methods and provide subject matter expertise to CX leadership colleagues regarding monitoring and evaluation approaches. Drive the evolution of the overall evaluation and certification strategy.
• Help CX Learning & Development Team continuously seek out and identify best-in-class trends in training and adult learning, as well as related strategies, techniques and technologies.
• Partner with CX Product Management and Content Strategist to develop and manage all necessary Learning & Development materials and resources, including facilitator and agent materials, presentations, supporting content/media, job aids, knowledge checks and other related L&D artifacts.
• Partner with Learning & Development and CX Leadership to surface L&D opportunities, help prioritize needs and develop recommendations on how best to address identified gaps.
• Work closely with CX Product Management, CX Operations, stakeholders and SMEs to ensure relevant curriculum is accurate and up to date.
• Continuously monitor and leverage diverse CX feedback and performance metrics sources to identify recommendations to improve all training programs and develop new offerings.
• Partner with rest of CX Product Management and Operations leads to serve as an expert in one or more customer support channels - own the efforts to define, refine and improve upon what excellence means for that particular channel and how to use learning and development techniques/strategies to drive excellence in that space (including email, phone, social, messaging/chat, CS success tools, self-service, amongst others).
• Work closely with CX Channel Success and Operations leads to uncover and lead curriculum-related opportunities, needs and projects.
• Collaborate with the CX Product and Operations leads to continuously uncover curriculum-related opportunities, needs and projects to support a best-in-class, white glove customer support program.
• Partner with cross-departmental teams to gather key insights around upcoming partner, programming and product release efforts and translate them into key CX training deliverables and support preparation.
• 'Zoom-out' from individual support issues to recognize patterns and share opportunities for improvement with the CX Team and larger Warner Media Direct organization.
• Share key CX Learning and Development findings with cross-departmental teams and stakeholders.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-departmental teams, including: Engineering, Marketing, Program Management and Operations.
• Be able to travel domestically and internationally to provide on-site training oversight, facilitation (team and train-the-trainer) and support, as well as to participate in planning efforts, when the need arises.
• Bachelor's degree in Education, Communication, or related field or demonstrated strength in such disciplines.
• 5 years of experience leading Sales Training or Learning & Development (or related field) preferably within a media company.
• Experience with the design, development and implementation of learning and development materials, both online and offline.
• Exceptional facilitation, presentation, and listening skills a must.
• Adaptable to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines and plan, organize, and carry out multiple, detailed tasks.
• Combination of training customer success, marketing/communications and business/analytical skills.
• Proficient using data to identify opportunities and inform recommendations.
• Excellent project management and organizational skills.
• Able to influence and motivate cross-functional teams.
• Able to prioritize requests to the benefit of Warner Media and our customers.
• Able to work autonomously, while still functioning in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal and overall communication skills, both written and oral.
• Superior attention to detail.
• Experience working with customer support organizations and/or training curriculum is a plus.
• Experience with online collaboration tools a plus, cross-channel Consumer Engagement & Support applications and Lean/Agile methodologies and JIRA/Youtrack a plus.
• Experience delivering training through various channels and methods including virtual tools.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.