Sr. Product Manager
WarnerMediaCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 1:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Product Manager jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sr. Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Sr. Product Manager, Accessibility & International Privacy
We are seeking an energetic team member for the position of Senior Product Manager, who will report to the Director of Product, Accessibility & International Privacy. This individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the design, program, and engineering teams to ensure accessibility and privacy/ consent requirements are delivered to meet the needs of our HBO Max global audience.
A successful candidate must be a strategic thinker who has a capacity to manage a product strategy and roadmap with at least a 12 month horizon. They must be comfortable engaging with executive leadership to communicate and prioritize product line strategy effectively and must be adaptable and collaborative in a fast paced environment. This role will require working cross-functionally within HBO Max as well as with stakeholders across Warnermedia and the broader company (AT&T), domestically and internationally. The role requires someone who can work autonomously, have strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as be a proven collaborator who can problem solve.
• Gather, define, and communicate product accessibility and privacy/ consent requirements effectively to cross-functional teams and facilitate portfolio roadmap prioritization.
• Leverage research, competitive analysis and business priorities to define and prioritize future features.
• Build and deliver presentations to clearly communicate requirements to senior stakeholders and ensure cross functional team alignment.
• Drive customer and internal stakeholder communications (including Brand, Content, Marketing, Media Supply Chain, Legal, Distribution and Customer Support) as the product line interface.
• Partner with Design/UX team to provide input on product decisions, ensuring design is optimized to meet business and consumer needs.
• Leverage market expertise, insights, and research to make data driven strategic decisions around product strategy and prioritization.
• Identify metrics and objectives for future features based on business value and objectives.
• Collaborate and work cross-functionally to ensure timely delivery of product features.
• Conduct regular service reviews and analysis of product health; tracking and recommending course corrections as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
• Bachelor's degree
• 5 years of Product Management experience
• Prior experience with delivering inclusive products and building experiences that are accessible for all users
• Understanding of GDPR and LGPD privacy and consent strongly preferred; has delivered privacy/ consent experiences in global digital DTC products
• Experience with usability/product research tools
• Experience creating dashboards, service documentation, and roadmap presentations
• Prior experience working within portfolio management systems (ex: JIRA, Asana) preferred
• Must possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to understand and engage with technical teams on highly complex projects
• Thrives in a team that believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong communication skills; written and oral
• Formal and informal presentation skills in small and large group settings
• Detail-oriented; self-starter, accountable, and empowered
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.???????
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
HBO Max is the future of entertainment and storytelling.?WarnerMedia's streaming entertainment offering, HBO Max launched in May 2020 and is the culmination of some of the most innovative new technology and greatest creative talent in the industry. Anchored by the entire HBO service, arguably the greatest brand in television, HBO Max also features?fan favorites from the WarnerMedia library including?Warner Bros., New Line, DC, CNN, TNT, TBS, truTV, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Crunchyroll, Rooster Teeth, Looney Tunes, and more.?HBO Max is home to key third-party library acquisitions such as Friends, South Park and Doctor Who, and more?than?50 exclusive Originals in its first year, from the likes of groundbreaking creative talent such as J.J. Abrams, Ridley Scott, Jordan Peele, Steven Soderbergh, Michael Mann, Mindy Kaling, Reese Witherspoon, Anna Kendrick, Greg Berlanti, Melissa McCarthy, Robert Zemeckis and other visionaries.