Sr Product Manager, Editorial Experience
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sr Product Manager, Editorial Experience - CNN Digital
We are CNN. THE WORLD'S MOST ESSENTIAL AND ENGAGING SOURCE OF DIGITAL NEWS. We are in the midst of rapid transformation and need you to help us find the next generation of innovators, makers, and dreamers who will lead and drive our growth. We aim to make the world a better, more connected place. Join us!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a member of the world class CNN Digital Product Team which is responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe. We're looking for a Senior Product Manager who will play a key role in defining and shaping the next generation content creation product for our worldwide editorial teams. You'll work with other product managers, designers, engineers, and cross-functional partners to deliver an editorial experience that anticipates the needs of our stakeholders and plays a major part in powering CNN's world class digital storytelling. This candidate should be well versed in designing, building, migrating, and launching content management systems, and able to build strong partnerships with large scale editorial teams.
• Partner with various stakeholders to help define and determine the Product vision and roadmap.
• Establish program and product goals, helping to identify and mitigate risks, tracing progress, resolving conflicts, ensuring quality, and reporting on status.
• Gather, prioritize, and document product requirements from cross-functional teams and stakeholders on multiple business levels.
• Manage and/or facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition and reviews to ensure releases are delivered against company business goals.
• Ensure clear communication and expectations by partnering with Product Strategy and Technology staff, stakeholders, peers, product operations, and multi-disciplinary teams (from technical to creative).
• 3-5 years of digital product management/development experience.
• Experience with editorial workflow and designing, building, migrating, and launching content management systems at medium-to-large media properties.
• Understanding of digital media business and operations
• Experience building and launching products in highly matrixed organization.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.