Sr Product Designer
Full Time Job
Sr Product Designer, Video Horizontal
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
As a Senior Product Designer, you are a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Design Team, which is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by millions across the globe. CNN is driven by a shared commitment to put our users at the center of the experiences we build and to push the boundaries on what an exceptional digital experience can be. We believe that success is driven by the combined ability of content, design, product, and technology to achieve user delight.
The Senior Product Designer, is a user experience designer with a passion for building best-in-class user experiences for our users. They are someone who thrives in a highly collaborative environment, and who is excited to work with other product designers, product managers, engineers, researchers, content strategists, and data scientists in order to achieve success. They will be responsible for designing CNN Digital user experiences that help inform & engage our users.
• You will design meaningful experiences in-line with the CNN Digital product vision, advocate for our users, and thrive in a highly collaborative workflow.
• You will advocate for new ideas with the ability to execute both thoughtful UX and intuitive UI design.
• You possess the ability to create multiple iterations and are eager and excited to receive feedback from Product Design, Product, and Tech to create the best possible solution.
• You embody a user-first, team-first mentality, and are constantly collaborating on ways to create world-class product experiences.
• You have comfort and familiarity with digital transformation will be required.
• Execute towards CNN Digital product design efforts to create a compelling, valuable interface for our users across all platforms.
• Identify opportunities to leverage user research and/or analytics data to develop a deeper understanding of our users.
• Create experiences that solve user problems and help us achieve our business goals.
• Be highly communicative and responsive within your team.
• Strive to provide a superior, seamless product experience from daily improvements to longer-term strategies.
• A strong design portfolio showcasing work in user experience and user interface design.
• 5 years related work experience as a Product Designer.
• At least 2 years focused on building user-focused consumer product experiences.
• A solid understanding of UX software such as Sketch, Figma etc.
• Knowledge of prototyping tools to demonstrate the video & audio user experience is a nice-to-have.
• Ability to think strategically and partner with cross functional team members.
• Experience building world-class product experiences and streamlining workflows with continuous iteration and improvement.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• A solid understanding of user experience design, including usability principles, user research methodology, testing techniques (A/B, Multi-Variant), design theory, and interaction design.
• Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent professional experience.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeve and get things done.''
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.