Sr. People Partner, News and Sports
This was removed by the employer on 6/21/2021 1:55:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. People Partner, News and Sports jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr. People Partner, News and Sports postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. People Partner, News and Sports?
Full Time Job
This job is available in 3 locations
Washington, District of Columbia, United States Atlanta, Georgia, United States New York, New York, United States
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. People Partner to support the News & Sports.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with People Leaders and the business to understand a BU's talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The Sr People Partner supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and takes on general to Employee Relations, performance management, and coaching.
• Supports one or multiple teams/functions.
• Creates and activates the BU implementation strategy for core HR/talent programs.
• Provides day to day HR support for employee population.
• Develops strong working relationships with stakeholders including Talent Partners? Lead, Workforce Administration, COE partners, and Business Manager(s)
• Helps Talent Partner team to manage and resolve HR issues including, but not limited to, performance management, conflict management, coaching, development, employee relations, compensation, internal mobility, staff retention, talent acquisition, workforce planning, headcount and position management, talent and team development and compliance, working closely with Talent Leaders, People Solutions, COEs, HRS, ER and Legal as required.
• Works closely with the People Partner Leads and Talent Leaders to execute and implement HR-related initiatives such as, organization design & integration, talent management, compensation planning, employee development, succession planning, and performance management
• Provides advice, coaching, and counseling to proactively create/maintain an inclusive, respectful and safe work environment.
• Work to resolve employee and organizational issues in a proactive and positive manner
• Interprets and helps to implement HR policies, practices and procedures for managers, teams and individual employees that further the mission, values and strategic vision of the business
• Bachelor's Degree within a related field, preferred
• 5 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role
• Experience with a wide range of HR, critical thinking and business advisory skills
• Experience leading and developing direct reports a plus
• Collaborative leadership style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions
• Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
• Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with leaders and employees.
• Good judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company and employees
• Exceptional organization and project management skills
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.