Sr. Marketing Manager
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The Strategy and Brand Management team for WarnerMedia Kids & Family is seeking an amazing new talent…and it might be you! This Senior Manager position is dedicated to marketing strategy across the portfolio of brands coming out of Cartoon Network Studios, Warner Brothers Animation, and in collaboration with an array of external studios and partners. It is an amazing opportunity for a capable, competent, and confident star to join a team of seasoned marketing professionals in the world of kid's entertainment.
The Strategy and Brand Management team works on fan favorites such as Teen Titans Go!, Adventure Time, Craig of the Creek, and more, in addition to all new brands and initiatives releasing across the WarnerMedia ecosystem. It's our job to bring these projects to life with messages and themes that drive awareness, interest, and consumption. Together with our media and activations team, this team works collaboratively with nearly every area of business to ensure success from inception to execution across linear, streaming, digital, and consumer products.
WarnerMedia seeks a Marketing Manager for the Kids CN Marketing department. WarnerMedia Kids and Family is expanding its audience footprint with a dedicated block of content devoted entirely to Preschool kids ages 2-5 (and their parents!). It's called Cartoonito! The Senior Manager role will work heavily on this block of content and should be capable of bringing forward preschool audience insights and campaign strategies that delight new fans and foster brand loyalty. This role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to identify project objectives and promotional extensions that translate into executional plans for success.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate ready to prove their awesomeness: only unicorns need apply.
This candidate should have a background in marketing with a keen sense for strategy, insights, and project management.
They should be keyed into kid's entertainment, animation, and games.
They should be able to analyze data and apply it to strategy and tactical planning.
They should be able to lead teams, manage timelines, and prioritize in the face of overlapping projects/requests.
They should be able to translate detailed strategies and plans into narrative storytelling that drives buy-in from stakeholders across the business.
They should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and excel at detail-oriented work.
On top of that, they should be excited to prove why they deserve to be here more than anyone else.
The primary focus of this role will be to lead strategy and cross-functional teams for WarnerMedia Kids and Family brands with a focus on PreSchool audiences. They will compile audience insights, draft positioning statements, identify consumer hooks, and outline directional strategies for success. They will work closely with other brand managers, research, development, press, social, creative, and executive stakeholders to ensure strategies are high impact and fun for our audiences and deliver on business goals.
• Developing strategy positioning to guide the success of a brand short and long term; candidate will be the primary strategist on preschool brand planning.
• Analyzing data and developing insights that lead to deepened engagement and consideration with our audiences; candidate will be seen as the subject-matter expert for their brands/projects and that knowledge should be made available and digestible to team stakeholders.
• Leading teams – ability to navigate multiple stakeholders across every area of business to navigate cross-divisional success from conception to completion; the Senior Manager will work with global teams to ensure alignment.
• Creating, updating, and communicating project documents and presentations to align stakeholders and executives on project plans
• Identifying new industry trends that will captivate our audiences
• Managing Budgets
• General coordination and communication for marketing projects: working with partners, wrangling assets, working proactively toward milestones, communicating cross-departmentally, and meeting deadlines
• 7 Years of Marketing experience with a proven track record in strategy development, insights, and project management.
• A bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media
• Extremely Organized, Excellent Attention to Detail
• Excellent Time Management Skills
• Ability to take direction and follow through
• Ability to Own and take full Responsibility of Projects
• Self-Starting: Identifying challenges and developing action plans
• Professional & Diplomatic: At times, candidate will be main contact for executives, internal stakeholders, partners, and third-party agencies
• Knowledge of social/shareable trends that extend brand value
• Passion and strong understanding of kid-focused brands and a passion for animated entertainment, emerging media, and youth culture
• Experience, knowledge, and passion for Preschool brands and culture is a huge plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.