Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/20/2021 7:44:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Manager, Systems Integrations for the CNNM Digital Operations department.
The Sr. Manager - Systems Integrations role is responsible for consulting with external partners/clients, internal sales planning, product management and engineering teams regarding the business needs and goals for current and future software and infrastructure development. The role is both client-facing and technically focused.
• Develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by means of implementing systems and workflow solution
• Develops and recommends solutions and strategies, based on the analysis of customer business goals, objectives, needs, and existing systems
• Coordinate change management on projects (internal and external) to minimize impact Provides expertise on the use of company or third-party software products as it relates to the infrastructure and goals of the client
• Works on complex problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors and serves as an escalation point for issues
• Interacts with senior internal and external personnel to gain support for solutions and implementation objectives
• Develop and share management best practices within the organization
• Share client-developed knowledge, trains and collaborates with internal teams
• Bachelor's Degree Preferred
• 3-5 years of experience in Advertising Technology preferred (i.e. Television, Digital)
• Experience working directly with linear and/or digital sales order management systems a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.