Sr. Manager, Resource Operations
WarnerMediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager, Resource Operations (Temporary)
Location: United States - California - Los Angeles
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia has some of the most recognizable brands that continue to drive the social fabric of our world. From cutting-edge breaking news stories on CNN, up-to-the-minute sports coverage on Turner Sports & Bleacher Report, the characters we grew up loving on Cartoon Network to the shows we love today on TBS, TNT, and truTV. WarnerMedia continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. Including our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros that complete the WarnerMedia family, we tell the stories the world wants to hear.
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Manager, Resource Operations for the Entertainment Marketing Solutions (EMS) department.
• Manage and evaluate incoming brand RFP requests from Sales and other teams. Understand scope of requests including client ask, sponsorship opportunity, marketing & creative elements, deliverables, budget and timing.
• Manage project and resource tracking across project management systems and databases in collaboration with development, activations, creative studio and operations leads. Ensure project matching across platforms for consistency and accuracy in projecting business development pipelines and bandwidth.
• Collaborate with EMS VPs to manage resource allocation & bandwidth – assigning project leads & support teams while determining best fit for the opportunity within IP portfolio in consideration of client needs, timing, ad category and spend.
• Manage project onboarding process and initial kickoff to assigned project leads.
• Manage implementation of qualification process and help course-correct Sales by providing guidance and direction on process overviews, brand brief forms, platforms, points of contact and process materials.
• Partner with EMS VPs to provide guidance and direction on pricing, packages/tiering, investment fees and available opportunities according to the established guidelines.
• Participate in working sessions regarding pricing unification and consistency, standardized rate cards, and packaging/tiering opportunities. Work with VPs, operations and marketing to make necessary adjustments to these guidelines according to pivoting business plans & needs.
• Partner with creative studio teams across creative services, strategy and execution for collaboration and visibility into creative project assignment, pipeline tracking and resource allocation.
• Work with Director of Operations to establish and implement new processes as well as optimize existing processes involving resourcing, qualification, pricing & tiering and business development priorities. Collaborate on development of process, creating supporting materials and building a plan to implement these internally across EMS team or across broader Marketing org as needed.
• 5-7 years of experience in an operations, resourcing or project management-based role
• Experience in a content, digital and social marketing & sales environment is preferred; familiarity with traditional linear marketing is a plus.
• Strong critical thinking and business curiosity; ability to drive insights and decisions utilizing multiple inputs and data sources.
• Comfort with ambiguity and a dynamic business landscape. Demonstrated ability to own and manage multiple tasks and projects.
• Strong aptitude for building effective relationships in a fast-paced, constantly changing and deadline-driven environment. Experience working closely with multiple business functions to influence strategic processes and operationalize initiatives.
• Excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels of the organization.
• Senior-level skills in project management including: time management, organization, process & efficiency improvement, workflow & resource optimization.
• Proficiency in project management, campaign/sales management and resource allocation tools such as Monday, Salesforce, Highspot, JIRA, Airtable, Mavenlink, etc. Fluency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, etc) is a plus.
• Aptitude for adopting internal, customized platforms, processes and programs.
• A strong collaborator and team player with a tech-first mentality to do more with less and ''work smarter, not harder'' attitude.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.