Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations
This was removed by the employer on 9/24/2021 11:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations postings
Full Time Job
Location: United States - California - Burbank
Warner Media seeks a Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations for the Legal Privacy department.
The WarnerMedia Privacy & Data Strategy Legal Team helps drive the digital agenda for WarnerMedia, advising teams on how to use, share and protect our data to manage regulatory, brand and litigation risk across all of our products.
The Privacy Compliance Operations and Projects team is a group of privacy professionals who work alongside lawyers to deliver key projects, as well as drive privacy compliance across the enterprise.
The Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations has knowledge of privacy and data compliance issues and works collaboratively with lawyers and business stakeholders to manage privacy operations, deliver practical advice, enable projects and implement privacy by design across the WarnerMedia businesses.
The Sr. Manager, Privacy Operations will report to the Executive Director, Privacy Operations & Projects and will lead on maintaining and refining some of our program's core privacy processes. It is also expected that this person will mentor and/or manage more junior team members assigned to these processes. The role includes primary responsibility for disseminating requirements to the Privacy Technology teams working on our core privacy platform and ensuring Privacy Legal priorities are appropriately incorporated into the development roadmap. Applicants to this role should expect to work on high-visibility, consumer-facing projects and work with many of the program's key stakeholders.
• Mentor team responsible for processing data subject requests and provide oversight of workflows to ensure request fulfillment is handled in a quality manner and according to SLAs
• Assist product teams and lawyers with completing Article 30 assessments, data transfer inventory assessments, and other privacy assessments
• Understand data types and data flows across the business and how these relate to policy and regulatory requirements
• Translate legal requirements into solution specifications and partner with Privacy Technology teams to manage changes to core privacy solutions including consent, notice and individual rights requests experiences
• Manage inquiries coming into external-facing privacy inboxes, working closely with counsel or other stakeholders to resolve the most complex escalations
• Drive harmonization of key privacy processes across territories and brands (i.e. IRR process, Record of Processing Activities update process, Metrics instrumentation)
• Work closely with counsel to coordinate any needed operations support on contracts remediations
• Ensure brand engagement receives any needed training to support brands and specialized data teams in implementing privacy requirements
• Oversee management of consent language repository
• 4 years experience in a privacy operations/data protection related field
• Experience leading operational teams
• Bonus points for: Consulting/Project experience, Customer Service experience, legal operations experience, compliance operations experience
• Entertainment industry experience a plus
• BA/BS degree in relevant field
• IAPP Certification a plus
• Ability to clearly communicate between lawyers and technology teams
• Highly organized approach to work
• Global privacy knowledge, including GDPR and CCPA
• Technology savvy and capable of issue spotting privacy problems
• Strong analytical skills; able to understand and problem solve for complex issues
• Privacy knowledge and/or willingness and enthusiasm to dig into privacy issues
• Experienced in documenting and implementing procedures, controls, and guidelines
• Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
• Experienced with OneTrust use and configuration
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail at all times, even with the most routine tasks.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.