Sr. Manager International Lob
Full Time Job
Sr. Manager U WB International Lob
Location: United States - California - Burbank, United States - Georgia - Atlanta
This position provides support for the Warner Media International CFO organization including segment finance teams, supporting consolidated financial reporting across all WB business units including Theatrical, Home Entertainment, TV Distribution, Consumer Products and Games within the International segment. This role provides support for regional finance and LOB teams on WB reporting & consolidation, coordination with Global Studios on calendars and deliverables, financial analysis, subsystem data management through collaboration with WB Global Finance Leads and issue triage. The role supports preparation and review of International Studio's consolidated operating results and financial reporting packages, Foreign Exchange reporting and analysis, flash reporting, trend reporting, and ad hoc analysis as required. This role reports to the Lead, Financial Analysis - International LOB Major Duties and
• Collaborate with regional CFO teams, Strategic Finance, Regional LOB and Global Studios LOB on forecast and budget process and deliverables including target tracking and gap reporting
• Liaise with Global Studios LOB and FP&A on International specific matters including foreign exchange analysis and discrete segment performance queries and analysis
• Liaise with Warner Media's financial system support team and Warner Brother's BU system support teams to address reporting and system changes that will impact segment reporting activities.
• Coordinate International Studios calendars in collaboration with WMI Finance teams and Global Studios BU Finance Leads to ensure timely delivery of WMI CFO reporting and the subsequent adherence to Global Studios deliverable dates.
Financial Reporting & Analysis
• Manage the consolidation of Studios reporting, including data extraction from various business unit reporting systems (FLASH, Essbase, SMART) to produce timely and accurate financial results for International Studios, including variance analysis, and communication of actual to forecast results to finance leadership. Identify trends, significant transactions, and financial performance as necessary to understand and facilitate communication of business unit financial statements to the WMI CFO.
• Prepare value-added ad hoc financial reports and analysis as appropriate.
• Oversee the reconciliation of International reporting between WMI and Global Studios and support reporting inputs for Global Studios FOS meetings.
• Oversee preparation of monthly foreign exchange reporting and analysis to identify forecast R&O and coordinate communications across senior leadership, WMI LOB and Divisional FP&A teams to explain performance drivers
• Lead the preparation and ongoing development of other WB recurring and adhoc reporting schedules.
• Perform meaningful business analysis to provide leadership insights.
• Drive process improvement initiatives and reporting changes required by the organization.
• Propose changes to the reporting as appropriate to maintain the relevance of the information presented.
• Coordinate with WB BU teams on system (including SAP, Flash, Smart and Essbase) data input and management, including reconciliation of WB International results to SAP reported results
Leadership and Staff Development
• Lead a team of 1 finance professional by setting the example and proactively fostering the mission and vision of the organization.
• Develop and maintain an efficient, effective and diverse staff through selection, training, supervision, counseling and measuring the performance of direct reports and staff members.
• Create a positive work environment that fosters team and individual performance.
• Develop, implement and communicate performance goals and objectives. Facilitate ongoing dialogue and performance reviews designed to provide measurable and timely feedback and implement corrective action as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
• CPA or MBA or graduate degree in related field highly preferred.
• Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience with at least 3 years demonstrated experience in a leadership/management position.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with key accounting principles and concepts, financial analysis and reporting. Experience with Hyperion, SAP and PeopleSoft is a plus.
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills; effective communicator at all levels of the organization; ability to influence others. Strong leadership skills with a mindset to develop a team and drive results.
• High level of executive presence with strong interpersonal and problem resolution skills, and a high degree of integrity, tact and diplomacy.
• Active communicator, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization and across multiple locations.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.