Sr Manager, Dei Workforce
This was removed by the employer on 5/28/2021 5:39:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Manager, Dei Workforce jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Dei Workforce postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Manager, Dei Workforce?
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia, LLC seeks a Sr. Manager, El Workforce and Production for the Diversity department.
• Play an integral role in managing companywide DEI strategic initiatives: planning and overall annual programming, culture-employee experience, professional development, CSR community initiatives, talent relations, industry events, etc.
• Cultivate strong relationships across WarnerMedia to meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders providing strategic direction on DEI and employee engagement initiatives
• Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment which aims to foster an inclusive culture by creating equitable employee experiences
• Serve as Business Resource Group (BRG) Ambassador – DEI partner for local, regional and/or global BRG's point of contact to deepen engagement and to help increase groups' reach and impact
• Assess, measure and track metrics with key outputs connected to DEI initiatives, employee engagement, taskforces and councils, etc.
• Support the development and adoption of DEI strategies and best practices both internally and externally
• Manage D&I related surveys including selection, completion and measuring ROI
• College education relevant to the position and/or transferrable skills based on work experience
• Excellent project/program management skills
• Human-centered; ''Think global, act local''
• Strong written and verbal communications
• Strong organizational and analytical skills to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact
• Experience in a fast-paced, global work environment
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.