Sr Financial Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 6/25/2021 1:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Sr Financial Analyst jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Financial Analyst?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the Rptg & Decision Support Svcs department.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the WarnerMedia Sales & International Line of Business Finance Team and responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting and planning support to WM INT'L Financial Leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst is also a liaison between Finance, WarnerMedia FP&A, Process and Systems Group, and Consolidated Financial Reporting.
• Financial Reporting: Prepare and provide accurate and meaningful consolidated financial statements and reporting packages for WM INT'L month-end close and forecast.
• Participate in the monthly business unit close with Finance to communicate financial results.
• Responsible for assisting on FX impact analyses and all related FX system restatement processes.
• Prepare consolidated reporting budget deliverables for WM INT'L.
• Assist the Finance team with the preparation of budget presentation slides and supporting schedules.
• Validate the integrity of the forecast and budget data in the planning systems.
• Other:-Consolidate the monthly actuals and variance explanations for WME International. Assist with select month-end and quarter-end close preparation across WM INT'L.
• Liaise with financial systems Segment Rep to address reporting and system changes.
• Support the WME Int'l finance teams with forecasting, reporting, and compliance questions and requests.
• Interact with functional accounting teams and finance teams as necessary to deliver accurate and timely responses to requests.
• Assist with activities related to key business initiatives as appropriate.
• Provide oversight, approval and administration for changes to segment controlled chartfields and reporting hierarchies (BU, dept, project and custom codes) for the WME International Regions & International News.
• At least 3-4 years accounting and/or finance experience involving forecasting and budgeting.
• Advanced Excel skills are essential.
• Strong verbal, presentation and communication skills.
• Proficiency in Hyperion Planning products is a plus.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.