Sr Financial Analyst
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst, Strategic Finance for HBO HBO Max Ex. US (International).The Senior Financial Analyst will be an integral member of the WarnerMedia Direct to Consumer (DTC) Ex. US Finance team will execute upon the daily activities supporting the global expansion of HBO Max through a series of modeling and other adhoc projects, as well as assisting in the preparation of accurate, timely and relevant financial reporting, planning and analysis in a fast paced, ever changing environment. Position plays a critical role in the consolidation of the long-range financial plans, forecasts and budgets. Knowledge and understanding of the principles and theories of finance, accounting, and other related disciplines to plan, design and conduct financial business analyses are critical for this role. This role reports directly to the WarnerMedia International – Manager.
• Assist in the preparation of financial analyses related to the expansion of our DTC presence into new territories, strategic business plans and other adhoc initiatives through the development of detailed financial and operating models.
• Assist in driving formal financial and strategic projects including 10-year modeling and various budget / forecast processes.
• Demonstrate knowledge of financial principles specific to non-US markets (e.g. FX, related inflation and pricing impacts, regional / cultural / geo-political dynamics, etc.)
• Regularly prepare detailed historical and projected forecast models for DTC to assess financial and operating performance, as well as to assign and track targets across each region outside of the U.S.
• Understand the key drivers of the DTC business outside of the US HBO Max Ex. US's business and analyze the latest financial outlook for communication with executives. Assist in preparing presentations and deliverables to senior management as part of strategic reviews and other forecast / budgeting processes.
• Assist in the development of business plans for new initiatives and the support greenlight analyses.
• Track macroeconomic and competitive data in key international markets as well as business performance against operating plans for management and business leads.
• Establish business relationships and assist in the review of results with the business on a monthly basis, including reviewing and advising departmental budget preparation and addressing adhoc financial analysis requests.
• Assist in the coordination of adhoc projects and consolidations across both HBO Max Ex. US and all of Warner Media.
• Help identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities across the DTC business
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Accounting or Economics.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience including financial analysis, transaction modeling, etc.
• FP&A, investment banking, or consulting background preferred.
• Sound knowledge of corporate finance and accounting with proven ability to mine and manipulate data, identify and analyze trends as well as business drivers.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.