WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
The Senior Designer is responsible for the conceptualization and design of solutions from concept to com pletion. This person directs the work of one or more designers w ho generate com ps and create layouts and final art.
• Applies best practices to design constraints within a small subsystem. Identifies consistency issues.
• Frequently delivers large numbers of projects at a high quality. Abides by documented design standards without supervision.
• Designs seldom exhibit flaws that are immediately obvious to peers and superiors.
• Strong understanding of own specialty
• Fully proficient with relevant design tools
• Recognized for thorough, well-structured designs in immediate group
• Regularly reviews designs of peers. Provides helpful feedback in a way that most designers would welcome.
• Understands the role of UX within the product development process and can work effectively
• Bachelor's degree in related field; additional certification or working towards an advanced degree is a plus
• At least 5 years related work experience; advertising, design firm and digital experience is required
• Strong visual portfolio
• Demonstrated ability to work on larger, complex projects; ability to multitask and prioritize
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.