Full Time Job
Sr. Designer for the Production department.
• The Senior Designer is a member of the CSSU creative team and is responsible for the design and creation of artwork that supports all of Turner Sports telecasts.
• This role requires collaboration with members of the Turner Sports production team.
• This role also requires up-to-date industry and emerging technology knowledge to be able to provide strategically sound and deployable solutions that work specifically to enhance our broadcast coverage.
• Maintain continuous awareness of what's trending in the various graphic design arenas.
• This includes all platforms (print, linear, digital, social). Maintain sharp design skills and sensibilities.
• Understand and provide design solutions for graphic requests submitted from production and sales personnel.
• Maintain daily communication with production members.
• Must have the availability to work weekends and some evenings as needed.
• Maintain a competitive advantage in the marketplace by fulfilling the requirements of the brand and league partners, thus providing for the best possible fan experience.
• Must have a sound understanding of software and hardware used to design high-end graphics.
• Find creative solutions to daily production challenges.
• Must have experience and understanding of graphic design.
• Experience with software/hardware associated with such work (Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects) is necessary.
• Highly innovative and collaborative working style
• General Sports knowledge/interest and an understanding of motion graphic design.
• Bachelor's Degree or experience working in Graphic Design, New Media Design, or related field and at least 5 years of work experience
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.