Sr. Designer, Sports
Warner Bros. DiscoveryAtlanta, GA
This was removed by the employer on 9/7/2022 9:05:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Sports Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr. Designer, Sports jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Sr. Designer, Sports postings
Full Time Job
Sr. Designer, Sports (Temporary)
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
We currently have the need for a full-time senior motion designer who will execute a large volume of work that NBA TV requires for show packaging, live events, NBA Digital initiatives and other projects. The ideal person has a strong design aesthetic with an emphasis in 2d composition, type and color. This person also has a deep knowledge of motion design principles and applies these principles diligently to their work. Willingness to experiment and try new approaches is key.
• Design motion graphics (video bumpers, GFX packages, animations, insert)
• Composite a variety of assets including 3d, video, cel animation to create unique animations
• Collaborate with Sr. Design director and art directors to develop concepts for new projects
• Logo development for various programming or events
• Version existing elements and projects to create new deliverables.
• Develop mood boards, design presentation decks for high-level leadership presentations
• 3-5+ years related work experience creating and developing motion graphics.
• Strong design portfolio highlighting motion, layout, illustration and typography.
• Ability to collaborate with other designers, 3d animators and developers on complex projects.
• Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Bachelor's degree in design or equivalent professional experience.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and get things done.
• Ability to deliver under tight deadlines
• Proactive and organized.
• Embody high standards and thoughtful design
• 3D software experience a plus (Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D)
• Desire to stay abreast of industry trends, new practices, and design/production tool
• In tune with contemporary design, internet and youth culture trends
• Ability to translate conceptual ideas into creative solutions
• Comfort articulating design concepts to other team members
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
• A knowledge and love of sports and sports culture
• Self-motivated with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Please provide portfolio and/or website
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.