Sr. Creative Strategist- Bleacher Report
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Senior Creative Strategist for the Playmaker – Bleacher
Bleacher Report is the social voice of sports – creating and collaborating on the culture of sports for the next generation of fans. Its vision for making sports bigger than games has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 publisher. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its top-rated app. In February, 2018, Bleacher Report was rated the 3rd most innovative media company in the world by Fast Company. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.The Playmaker team is tasked with bringing B/R's industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to life for brand partners. Playmaker works with partners to concept video, social, interactive and live events platforms and then execute the ideas with internal and external partners.Reporting to the Director of Creative Strategy, the Senior Creative Strategist creates and develops ideas for Playmaker in service of brand partners. From the brainstorm to the final product on B/R's channels, the Senior Creative Strategist works to ensure the content execution is entertaining and engaging for the Bleacher Report, House of Highlights, B/R Kicks, and B/R Football audiences. This is a client-facing role that also works alongside a variety of internal teams in the marketing and sales organizations.
• Create and develop original concepts that entertain and engage sports-culture audiences
• Craft strategy for brands based on actionable data and editorial insights
• Present strategy and ideas to new and existing partners
• Lead copywriter for client pitches and creative projects
• Work with production teams throughout creative execution process; including storyboarding and copywriting
• Lead brainstorms and ensuing creative development
• Collaborate with integrated marketing, e-commerce and experiential teams in creation of 360 programs
• Stay on the cutting edge of social/digital trends and competitive set
• The Essentials
• Must have at 6 years of editorial, strategy and/or creative experience
• Excellent creative, writing, communication and strategic skills
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple projects at once
• Adept at collaborating with creative teams from start to finish
• Experience working with sports-culture and youth-focused brands a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.