Sr Analyst, Research
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Analyst, Research jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr Analyst, Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Analyst, Research?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Analyst, Research for the Research – HBO Max department.
The Warner Media HBO MAX DTC Research team aims to be trusted partners for our unique businesses through a lens that is unbiased and unfiltered. We objectively translate consumer voices to help make strategic business objectives and decisions.
The team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Research, to be a part of the HBO MAX/HBO Research team. The Senior Analyst will implement and guide the direction of market research studies, with focus on Customer Satisfaction research. They should also be versed across research methodologies (quantitative and qualitative,) especially quantitative analyses and first party data analysis.
• The Senior Analyst will work on a suite of Customer Service (CSAT) tracking-based research for HBO MAX.
• They will be vitally involved in the day to day management, logistics, execution, data analysis and data reporting.
• They will need to work closely with their manager, stakeholders and Research colleagues to understand top business issues to ensure appropriate research is being conducted to provide consumer insights and surveys are appropriately reflective of business issues.
• Manage research studies, including sampling, questionnaire development and execution.
• Manage the research study process including timelines, analytic plans, development and deliverables.
• Update tracker questionnaires on a timely basis to address new business issues.
• Analyze data and develop quick turn-around deliverables that are visual, concise and easily digestible.
• Evaluate and summarize research results; develop insightful and actionable recommendations and present findings.
• Partner with other members of the Research team to combine CSAT results with other tracking and research studies
• Partner with Data Analytics to cross survey-based data with internal first party data sources and analyze that data.
• Assist in development of research plans and strategies that translate business goals into research objectives and studies.
• Develop strong relationships and maintain regular communication with internal stakeholders and Research colleagues.
• Assist in the management of the budget including ensuring timely processing of invoices.
• Help manage vendor relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment or streaming video experience preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of primary consumer market research experience.
• Prior experience developing and managing tracking research, particularly customer satisfaction and tracking research.
• Knowledge of a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strategic thinking ability.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and develop recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analyses and recommendations.
• Ability to use a data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• Be adept at data visualization to tell story of insights in a clear and digestible way.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail; strong project management skills are essential.
• Proficiency in statistical analysis software tools (e.g. SPSS) ideal.
• Proficiency in SQL ideal.
• Ability and strong interest to learn new data software tools.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing and growing environment.
• High degree of integrity and professionalism and strong commitment to quality and accuracy
• A passion for the brands and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.