Sr Analyst, Research
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/14/2021 12:05:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sr Analyst, Research jobs in New York-NY
Search all Sr Analyst, Research postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sr Analyst, Research?
Full Time Job
We won't chase the market, we will define it. We will bring audiences a product that doesn't exist today. We will do it because no other company can deliver our brands to consumers the way we can. We have the passion, the commitment and the support to be the best. Join our HBO Max team and show us your best.
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Analyst, Research for the Research – HBO Max department.
The Warner Media HBO MAX DTC Research team aims to be trusted partners for our unique businesses through a lens that is unbiased and unfiltered. We objectively translate consumer voices to help make strategic business objectives and decisions.
The team is looking for a Senior Analyst, Research, to be a part of the HBO MAX/HBO Research team. They will be responsible for conducting innovative Marketing Research through a variety of quant and qual methods. This position is part of a team of strategic insight storytellers who help identify optimal marketing strategies for HBO MAX programming including the right messaging and key audiences which will enable HBO Max programming to break through the clutter. They will transform this data into actionable insights for Program Marketing Strategy.
• The Senior Analyst will work on conducting research that helps to optimize positioning directions and creative materials.
• This position requires someone who has a strong understanding of Marketing and Research processes and how the two intersect.
• They will work closely with their manager, stakeholders, and Research colleagues to understand top business issues to ensure appropriate research is being conducted.
• They are a self-starter, deeply curious, exceptionally organized and proactive.
• Strong knowledge of Marketing Research principles and practices with demonstrated capabilities in both qualitative and quantitative research
• Manage projects from design and execution through presentation to uncover and communicate actionable insights
• Evaluate and summarize research results; develop insightful and actionable recommendations and present findings.
• Analyze data and develop quick turn-around deliverables that are visual, concise and easily digestible.
• Create target audiences that shape marketing strategy through creative positioning
• Test creative (art and/or spots) that perform best against key audiences to inform targeted buys
• Deep understanding of how to translate the consumer's voice from a variety of inputs, into actionable insights
• Strong storytelling skills which create an articulate, engaging narrative, through impactful data visualization
• Ability to think strategically and analyze large data sets
• Passion for listening to and learning from consumers
• Distill business trends and performance indicators into decisions to inform marketing investment
• Innovate with research vendors on methodologies, processes, and tools
• Develop strong relationships and maintain regular communication with internal stakeholders and Research colleagues.
• Assist in the management of the budget including ensuring timely processing of invoices.
• Help manage vendor relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment or streaming video experience preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of primary consumer market research experience.
• Knowledge of a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strategic thinking ability.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and develop recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• Proficiency in statistical analysis software tools (e.g. SPSS) ideal.
• Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analyses and recommendations.
• Be adept at data visualization to tell story of insights in a clear and digestible way.
• Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills with an unparalleled ability to get things done
• Strong attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy, consistency, and quality
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Exceptional relationship building and collaboration skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail; strong project management skills are essential.
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously
• Intellectually curious with a consultative mindset and a passion for entertainment
• Light travel may be required once travel bans are lifted
• Flexibility to adapt to changing and growing environment.
• High degree of integrity and professionalism and strong commitment to quality and accuracy
• A passion for the brands and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.