Sr Accounting Analyst
WarnerMediaBuenos Aires, DF
Full Time Job
Location: Argentina - Buenos Aires
Purpose of the Role:
To prepare GBS activities monthly, quarterly, and annually ensuring the correct booking of transactions in accordance to WM policies and procedures. Analyse assigned balance sheet accounts and collaborate with the closing process of WMDLA. Control of intercompany balances and transactions and prepare assigned reports.
• To prepare, analyse and post expense and revenue accruals according to the monthly closing calendar and review other accounts assigned.
• To monitor, analyze and propose adjustments based on comparative variances or deviations on the monthly trial balance.
• To calculate, prepare and reconcile intercompany transactions.
• - ?To support supervisor in analysis of assigned accounts and to prepare different reports and tax requests.
• To prepare the assigned schedules to be uploaded in CPR database for requested BU and prepare and submit the reconciliations assigned in order to assure the correct booking of balance sheet and income/expense transactions.
• - Critical review of processes, detecting deficiencies and turning them into opportunities for improvement.
• Encourage periodic and systematic review of the way we work.
• - To build effective relationships both within and outside the department; seek input from peers/management and maintain effective ongoing communication with others.
• Degree or equivalent experience in Accounting
• - ?Experience in? - ?media industry, Big Four firms or multinational companies??
• - ?Above average skills in? - Microsoft Office tools (Excel advance user is mandatory)?
• - ?Above average skills in? - - proactivity and accountability??
• Strong analytical skills
• Other: - Goal-oriented teams?
• - ?Ability to? adapt to dynamic and uncertain environments
• Ability to work under pressure
• Fluent in? - - English??
• Years of experience:? - 2 years in similar position
• General knowledge of People Soft or other ERP systems.
• - ?General knowledge of? - US GAAP?
• Experience in? - 'shared Business Services? -
• Experience in? - ?Knowledge Transfer processes? - ?
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.