Sourcer - EMEA
This was removed by the employer on 5/4/2021 10:21:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Sourcer - EMEA jobs in Budapest-BU
Search all Sourcer - EMEA postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sourcer - EMEA? The Job
We are looking for 2 Sourcers to join our global sourcing team based in our EMEA region.
Our team of talent scouts is looking for diverse talent to join the WarnerMedia story and be a part of great brands like HBO Max, CNN, and Warner Bros.
• Partner with Recruiters and HR business partners to understand business objectives and talent needs.
• Proactively identify passive candidates by utilizing a variety of sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, candidate databases, social media, Diversity Outreach contact lists, and employee referrals.
• Ensure adequate pipeline levels to meet current and anticipated needs. Analyze pipeline health and articulate prospect-to-hire ratio.
• Present qualified candidates to recruiters and hiring managers.
• Manage prospects in the CRM (Phenom) and manage multiple searches, supporting several recruiters at any one time.
• Generate candidate leads through extensive name generation research, relationship building, networking, and complex internet searches.
• Work closely with the recruiters to develop and execute attraction strategies that leverage social media, email campaigns, and targeted communication, aimed at generating candidate flow and building talent communities.
• Participate in and help drive diversity attraction strategies to engage a diverse workforce.
• Provide excellent candidate management; conduct phone screens to evaluate potential opportunities, conduct candidate update calls to follow up on process, and ensure closure that leaves candidates with a positive experience with WarnerMedia.
• Provide market intelligence to recruiters on the labor market that helps keep managers informed and set realistic expectations.
• Continually expand & document network of websites, user groups, blogs and other resources where talent can be found.
• Solid sourcing or full cycle recruiting experience.
• Extensive experience using LinkedIn Recruiter.
• Comfort with metrics to measure health of candidate funnel and ability to analyze metrics to determine required shifts for success.
• Demonstrated ability to manage high volume sourcing activities for various professional levels.
• Ability to stay organized and handle competing priorities.
• Strong communication skills, able to set and maintain expectations.
• Strong research skills using Boolean, X-ray searches, etc.
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Phenom People (CRM) and WorkDay (ATS).
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.