Social Video Manager
Full Time Job
Location: Burbank, California, United States of America
Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company offering audiences the world's most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world's best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers. From brilliant creatives to technology trailblazers and beyond, join us as we step into the next chapter.
The Social Video Manager is responsible for the creation and production of static and video content to fit the needs of Warner Bros. Television Group's expansive list of social channels. They will be called on to take an active role in fan focused events like premieres, conventions and other studio milestones. In addition to these tasks, they will share well-articulated design insights in weekly strategic brainstorms ensuring our visual presence is on point for the task at hand.
• Edits/produces video and static content to be published across Warner Bros. TV social channels including TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and other emerging platforms.
• Manages the digital design process balancing multiple projects at the once.
• Spearheads the visual aesthetic of high priority studio initiatives to be seen across WBTV social by staying on top of current design trends.
• Assists with deck design for presentations when called upon.
• Pulls and edits clips for our internal social calendar programming.
• Operates and executes still and video cameras when needed in our social studio and on location.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum 4+ years entertainment or digital marketing experience required.
, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• College degree or equivalent work experience required
• Proficiency in Final Cut, Premiere, Motion Graphic creation, Photoshop, Slack, Asana, etc.
• Comprehensive knowledge of entertainment industry required.
• Must have strong understanding of social media and be an active participant on leading platforms.
• Proficiency with remote working technology (Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Google Hangout, etc.) required.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
• Must be well organized.
• Must have the ability to work additional hours as needed.
• Must possess exemplary organizational skills.
• Must possess excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to maintain a cheerful disposition in a fast-paced environment and during stressful times.
• Must be able to review and comprehend detailed documents.
• Must be detail-oriented.
• Must have good judgment.
• Must be able and willing to take initiative and to problem solve as appropriate within the scope of responsibilities of this position.
This position is required to work in person at one of our locations in the United States. WarnerMedia requires anyone working in our workplaces in the U.S. to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Exemptions to this vaccine requirement are available to those entitled to reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.