Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - Remote
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
The content programmer I, hockey expert, is responsible for daily programming and curation of B/R's newly created hockey portfolio brand. He/she will assist in daily curation, caption writing, content packaging and discovery, as well as give input on editorial decision-making.
• Help run the day-to-day programming of B/R's social platforms (content packaging, event planning, community building) around hockey
• Have a say in helping to develop and execute social strategy on content packaging, selection, curation and hook writing around hockey
• Work closely with the national programming team to identify content that should live on B/R's national handles
• 1-2 years experience in digital media, social media or content curation
• Extensive knowledge of hockey and hockey culture
• Extensive knowledge of all social platforms, functionality and audience growth best practices
• Experience in working with teams on projects/events
• Deep understanding of current media and digital content space
• Previous editorial, content or social media experience in sports news is preferred
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Experience with analytics platforms preferred
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.