WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
B / R Social Producer
Location: United States - New York - New York
Bleacher Report seeks a Social Producer who will have a primary emphasis on NHL and MLB content.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
• Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content primarily around soccer but also not limited to NBA, NFL, College Sports, Gambling, MLB, Soccer and more.
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
• Must have experience managing large sports and/or gaming brand social media accounts
• Extensive knowledge of internet video game culture preferred
• Must have a strong familiarity with soccer, with a decent understanding of the rest of the sports landscape.
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3 years experience in journalism/sports
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.