Social Producer, House Of Highlights
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2021 11:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Producer, House Of Highlights jobs in New York-NY
Search all Social Producer, House Of Highlights postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Producer, House Of Highlights? Location: United States - New York - New York
House of Highlights is a key part of the Bleacher Report/Turner Sports portfolio, representing one of the most influential media brands for the Gen-Z audience. With over 32 Million followers, HoH is the heartbeat of the Gen Z sports fan, who gravitate to the brand because of its authentic voice which remains celebratory, relatable and inclusive. Everything HoH does -- from the original content we create, to our collaborations with influencers and brands, to the viral clips we curate from across the world -- aligns with these 3 core brand pillars, and it has created a connection with fans that feels more like a close friend than an inaccessible brand or publisher.
We are looking for a Social Producer to be an integral part of House of Highlights' Original content team, focusing on the development and execution of original content projects that engage the Gen Z audience and push the HoH brand forward with a specific expertise around YouTube, TikTok and emerging creators. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Developing show/video ideas and executions, production plans, and supervises implementation. Projects are generally complex in responsibility and/or manages multiple projects simultaneously in conjunction with other departments
• Leading or contributing to all elements of the original content production cycle including talent evaluation/negotiations/acquisition, location contracts, storyboards, set design, scheduling, production calendars, producing, and editing.
• Driving creative brainstorming sessions around new show concepts, tentpole events, and access driven opportunities
• Providing creative guidance to other producers, editors, show talent and more
• Working closely with the social programming team to ensure formats, hooks, and run of show align with HoH voice
• Deep understanding and experience with creation of viral video content created for social media, specifically YouTube and TikTok, a must.
• 2-4 yrs of Video Production experience
• Passion for new/emerging social trends, sports, and social digital media
• Experience producing for social, specifically YouTube and/or TikTok
• Ability to work in a team environment with flexible work schedule, including nights and weekends and travel
• Note: this role will require travel for production shoots
• Able to pivot and change direction depending on content and production needs
• Energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working under pressure
• Knowledge and understanding of Adobe Premiere, Photoshop and web publishing skills also a plus
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.