B / R Social Producer, Always-On
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - Remote
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.Find Bleacher Report on the web at www.bleacherreport.com and on Instagram @BleacherReport. Bleacher Report is a division of Turner Sports.
Bleacher Report seeks a Social Producer who will have a primary emphasis on NHL and MLB content.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape content to match creative vision
• Contributing ideas for day-to-day creation of content primarily around the NHL and MLB but also but not limited to NBA, NFL, College Sports, Gambling, MLB, Soccer and more.
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Coordinating with other branches of B/R's social departments, sales, marketing team to execute against major tentpole events.
• Must have experience managing large sports and/or gaming brand social media accounts
• Extensive knowledge of internet video game culture preferred
• Must have a strong familiarity with the NHL and MLB, with a decent understanding of the rest of the sports landscape.
• Must have a deep understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture 3 years experience in journalism/sports
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.