Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager?
Full Time Job
Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The Social Media Publisher and Asset Manager is a part time temporary position within WarnerMedia Studios in support of the Cartoon Network Social Media team. This position is designed for knowledgeable and experienced social-oriented people committed to creating fun and engaging content for millions of fans. The Publisher and Asset Manager will be responsible for publishing social media posts for all Cartoon Network social accounts including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest.
As the Publisher and Asset Manager, you will:
• Attend all planning meetings to stay updated on production status
• Understand and abide by all post publishing requirements outlined in post overview (time of day, formatting)
• Work closely with the Producer and Creative team to make sure assets are delivered on time
• Check all assets before testing to make sure they meet QA standards and specs
• Understand all social spec requirements to flag any issues when publishing
• Back up all published creative assets that are final after publishing
• Publish manually when needed on weekends and holidays
• Other tasks as assigned
• Report to the Social Media Director
• 2-3 years of social media publisher or equal experience in media field
• Willingness to learn new tech and organizational systems
• Excellent organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Technical knowledge of social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
• Technical knowledge of file formats and specs - images and videos Excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
• Can handle a very fast paced environment with last minute changes
• Can work late or on weekends if needed
• Experience with Social publishing/CMS tools (e.g Khoros, Sprinklr, etc.) is a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.