Social Media Designer
Full Time Job
Social Media Designer (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
The Social Media Designer (Temporary) is an amazing opportunity for a creative, competent, and confident rising star to work on Cartoon Network's fast-paced Social Media team. Our mission is to create fun and engagement content for millions of our fans on Social Media and YouTube.
A portfolio website or social media account with at least 8-10 examples of rele vant work is required for consideration.
As the Social Media Designer, you will:
• Develop graphics to support social media creative across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.
• Graphic design - digital flyers, banners, icons, type layout, logo lockups, title cards etc
• Create fun and sharable interactive content ?Instagram Stories, Reels, Tiktok etc)
• Create graphics and design elements (title cards, lower thirds) for YouTube videos and various video content
• Other tasks as assigned Report to the Art Director
• 3-5 years of experience in graphic d e s i g n
• Excellent Design/Typography skills
• Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and other Adobe programs
• Animation/Motion Graphics skills a major plus Experience with Compositing/Rotoscoping a plus
• Ability to clearly present concepts, and execute project from start to finish Ability to take direction, follow up, and follow through with projects Excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
• Fluency and passion for social media platforms preferred Outstanding attention to detail
• Willingness to learn new tech and organizational systems Organized
• Can handle a very fast paced environment with last minute changes Great written and verbal communication skills
• Technical knowledge of social media platforms, specs
• Technical knowledge of delivery file formats for social (mov, mp4, adobe suite files ai. psd)
• Experience working with creatives and creative team Flexibility to work late and some weekends as needed
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.