Social Media Copywriter
This was removed by the employer on 7/24/2021 5:45:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Writing Category
Search for Social Media Copywriter jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Social Media Copywriter postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Social Media Copywriter?
Full Time Job
Social Media Copywriter (Temporary)
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
The Social Media Copywriter is a part time temporary position within WarnerMedia Studios in support of the Cartoon Network Social Media team. This position is designed for knowledgeable and experienced social-oriented people committed to creating fun and engaging content for millions of fans. The Copywriter will be responsible for developing copy for Cartoon Network social posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Pinterest.
As the Copywriter, you will:
• Write all social copy for entire social media post schedule - includes all social media platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, etc.
• Attend all planning meetings to stay updated on production status, and the tone and objective of each post
• Ensure copy is reviewed and approved on time to meet deadlines
• Ensure appropriate programming and CTA copy and links are included in all copy
• Check in daily on project status to build out copy as creative is developed
• Other tasks as assigned
• Reporting to the Social Media Director
• 2-5 years of copy-writing experience preferably for media/TV
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Great sense of humor that is appropriate for a kids' brand
• Social Media savvy - familiarity of meme formats, internet slang, is a must
• Willingness to learn new tech and organizational systems
• Excellent organization skills
• Great communication skills
• Technical knowledge of social media platforms for optimization
• Excellent time management skills in order to meet tight deadlines
• Can handle a very fast paced environment with last minute changes
• Can work late or on weekends when/if needed
• Experience with Social publishing/CMS tools (e.g Khoros, Sprinklr, etc.) is a plus
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.