Social Marketing & Editorial Manager
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Social Marketing & Editorial Manager for the Marketing – TNT department. The social marketing and editorial team at TBS is at the heart of the conversation with our viewers. We are the direct touchpoint to our fans with the goal of providing entertainment, information and ultimately JOY. We are a team of people who write, produce and create but also listen, laugh and interact. You are expected to have a point of view and will be embraced for your personal perspective. We want you to express yourself and connect with fans of entertainment, TV and pop culture just like you would with friends and family. The job is hybrid – be the steward of the brand and the shows, own them and push them to be successful. But also, think like a publisher/newsroom and drive the editorial vision for our brands to be able to connect with entertainment lovers in new and fun ways.
The Social Marketing & Editorial Manager is responsible for three core priorities:
• To plan and launch digital marketing campaigns for TNT, TBS and TruTV original programming to drive engagement and viewership.
• To develop, execute and manage the TNT/TBS/TruTV brands in order to grow audiences and fandom using content, voice, tone, creative, video series, etc.
• To lead the vision and execution of the editorial and content for TBS' diversity and inclusion initiatives.
The role will lead the strategy to develop and sustain an engaged and loyal fan base across multiple social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, Snap, etc. Experience leading content curation and creation is a must; as well as the ability to strategize, ideate and build with partners across departments. This person will need to be the cross-functional expert and collaborate across the organization with multiple stakeholders. This role will also require experience working with multicultural IP, audiences and talent as several shows and projects will be focused on AFAM and multicultural audiences. In depth knowledge of pop/celebrity culture, entertainment, music, social trends, etc. is also required to be successful.
• Develop and execute the brand voice and editorial strategy for brands, initiatives and shows across the networking.
• Enhance our long-term relevance and brand love with our core audiences.
• Write and producing content across all the major social/digital platforms (i.e. video, image, GIF, audio).
• Help develop, drive and execute social strategy, creative, content and big ideas to support TNT, TBS and TruTV original programming.
• Help lead editorial and content vision for multicultural and diversity initiatives externally to consumers and internally within the company.
• Serve as project manager and lead for shows/brands to identify goals and ensure they're aligned across teams, creative is cohesive, messaging is consistent, content is strategically distributed, and sponsorship requirements are met.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams (creative, media, PR, tech) and with social agencies to develop highly engaging, on-time and effective social campaigns to acquire, engage and delight consumers.
• Day-to-day communication and relationship development with show producers and talent to regularly get buy-in and sell ideas.
• Help lead talent relations efforts and day-to-day communication with show/brand talent, publicists.
• Partner with research, strategy and analytics teams to gather data and develop reports and analysis.
• Help manage and execute planning, creative and budgets for paid social media campaigns.
• Identify key insights from research and data that help inform content, audience development and campaign planning and optimization. Prepare and deliver findings to key partners.
• Create, execute and maintain social content calendars across multiple shows and platforms that could include light copywriting, design, editing and publishing.
• Work closely with platforms (Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) and vendors (i.e. agencies) to identify opportunities.
• Monitor social trends, stay abreast of new social platforms and best practices, and provide competitive social analysis to help our brands stay relevant.
• Drive innovation and thought leadership within the organization around new digital consumer technologies.
• 4-6 years of social media and/or marketing experience managing content marketing campaigns either client or agency side. Entertainment brand experience a very strong preference
• Must be social media savvy, have an active presence on social media platforms with an extensive knowledge of social media platforms.
• Strong writing and communication skills.
• Exceptional project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills in order to manage multiple creative agencies
• Ability to coordinate with various types of people and personalities across multiple departments and levels of seniority.
• Good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Creative and collaborative work ethic
• Positive attitude and high level of professionalism.
• Love of television and entertainment.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Digital Media, Advertising, Marketing or related field
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.