Set Lighting Billing Assistant
This was removed by the employer on 11/25/2021 3:21:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Set Lighting Billing Assistant jobs in Leavesden-UK
Search all Set Lighting Billing Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Location: Leavesden, United Kingdom
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Our studios are considered one of the foremost motion picture and television production and post-production facilities in the world. They inform, engage, and transport audiences to new worlds. The key to that lies with our WarnerMedia Studio Operations group, which includes areas like soundstage/backlot set rentals, events, design, culinary, construction, landscaping and much more. Whether it's hosting an unforgettable studio tour, creating an optimal workspace, or equipping talent to tell the best stories, these teams lay the foundation for WarnerMedia's memorable experiences.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Bros. Set Lighting & Rigging provides state-of-the-art lighting and rigging equipment to productions of all sizes in the film and TV industry on both studio and location shoots. Our expert team combines decades of experience with a passion for the industry and a dedication to the highest levels of service. We're a truly global business, working with all productions filming at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden as well as location projects all over the world. We constantly invest in new technology, and offer a huge inventory of high quality equipment, including lighting, rigging, green screens, generation, transport and consumables.
We are based at Warner Bros. Studios Leavesden (WBSL), and while we provide packages for all on-lot studio productions, we also have a wealth of experience at providing expert services to national and international productions. Our clients include all the major US studios, as well as independent film and TV companies, broadcasters, and production companies for commercial and pop promos. Our priority is ensuring that every client gets exactly what they need for a successful production. With our wealth of experience and collaborative nature, we work closely with productions to provide bespoke solutions whatever the size and scale of the production and provide support to ensure the production runs smoothly. We are a well-established and highly trusted organisation, we're members of the British Society of Cinematographers and The Production Guild of Great Britain, and proud to be seen as valued members of the international filming community.
The position works within the WBSL Lighting & Rigging Production Equipment Department and will be responsible for raising invoices of the Set Lighting and Rigging businesses. This role will provide administration support to the whole department.
• Raise and issue invoices in a timely manner in accordance with diaries and schedules, to ensure payments are made on time.
• Record all invoices on relevant spreadsheets and deal with any invoicing queries.
• Ensure compliance of paperwork is collated and filed.
• Support with the recording and submission of timesheets and expenses.
• Assisting with submission of Driver Tacho's and Vehicles to FTA (Logistics UK)
• Assist with management reporting for Set Lighting & Rigging.
• Assisting with setting-up suppliers on system.
• Support the Set Lighting & Rigging team on all administration and calls.
• Provide support to the Hire Desk team where required.
• Proficient use of Office 365 including excellent understanding of Microsoft Excel, particularly in VLOOKUP's, data validation and pivot tables.
• Previous experience within the set lighting industry would be an advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines and with changing priorities.
• Highly organised self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Organised, methodical with good attention to detail.
• Team player - consistently looking to improve processes.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.