Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, Korea
Full Time Job
Location: Seoul, Korea, Republic of
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
Join us. Shape your story here.
• Partner with various stakeholders to understand business, department and position needs to develop recruiting strategies to source, attract and recruit to fill key positions.
• In response to business needs, manage full-cycle recruitment, which includes but is not limited to the following:
• Lead recruiting discussion with hiring executives.
• In partnership with hiring executives, develop an effective interview and sourcing strategy, with an eye toward internal and diverse talent.
• Write engaging job postings to better attract target audience.
• Leverage tools to source viable candidates (Workday Recruiting, LinkedIn, etc.).
• Engage and assess candidates for company and position viability.
• Partner with hiring executive on candidate slate from initial presentation to finalist selection.
• Negotiate salary terms and partner with hiring team to recommend best-in-class onboarding.
• Build and leverage network (business resource groups, professional organizations) to become the expert in assigned functions and continually growing and developing talent pipeline.
• Attend key industry/function related events where relevant.
• Proactively support, educate, and advocate for internal talent.
• Lead and/or participate in special projects that support continuous business process improvement.
• Work with Early Careers to run assessment centres and attend relevant events for your area of the business.
• Work closely with Operations to ensure that a superior candidate experience reflective of our values is being adhered to across all recruitment.
• Update and manage WarnerMedia's ATS on a timely basis to ensure accurate reporting on statistics on time to fill, costs, and source of hire.
• Stay abreast of industry news and has a good knowledge and understanding of the function areas.
COMPETENCIES AND PERSONAL SPECIFICATION
• Solid recruitment experience recruiting across commercial and/or tech roles in South Korea
• Preferably a Recruiter with in-house recruitment experience and proven experience managing a high volume of recruitment.
• Strong in stakeholder management and able to build effective relationships and collaborate with a wide variety of individuals.
• Bilingual in Korean and English as this person will need to liaise with both Korean and international stakeholders.
• Detail oriented and meticulous.
• A self-starter, able to multi-task and prioritise effectively.
• Skilled in project management (able to effectively manage expectations, follow timelines, and communicate progress).
• Excellent working knowledge of an applicant tracking system.
• Strong work ethic, accountability, and ownership of work.
• Demonstrates the ability to solve difficult problems with effective solutions.
• Capable of absolute discretion and confidentiality.
• A sense of urgency with a delivery focus and is target driven.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.