Senior Research Analyst, HBO Max Int'l
HBO MaxRemote, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/9/2021 5:56:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Research Analyst, HBO Max Int'l jobs in Remote-NY
Search all Senior Research Analyst, HBO Max Int'l postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Research Analyst, HBO Max Int'l?
Full Time Job
Location: Remote, Florida, United States of America
WarnerMedia is a powerful portfolio of iconic entertainment, news, and sports brands. We bring people, technology, and the world's best storytellers together to drive culture and meaningful connection. We believe the enduring power of stories can open our eyes to the world, to each other, and to new and different perspectives.
HBO Max is where storytelling takes center stage and where creatives find a home with the support and resources to do their best work, no matter the genre or format. Whatever the viewer wants to watch is front and center and more of what they crave is easily discovered. It is where our exclusive HBO Max Originals and iconic entertainment brands thrive, with HBO, Warner Bros., DC, Turner Classic Movies, Cartoon Network and more delivering the greatest array of series, movies and specials for audiences of all ages. HBO Max launched in the US in May 2020 and will launch in Latin America and Europe during 2021.
Join us. Shape your story here.
Warner Media HBO MAX DTC Research is a forward-thinking team, committed to providing best-in-class research that drives measurable value to the business. We are the voice of the consumer, delivering and implementing insights to shape business strategy and support growth and retention goals.
The department is looking for a Senior Analyst, Research, to be a part of the HBO MAX/HBO Consumer Intelligence Research team, focusing on creating a foundational knowledge of the global consumer for the business to grow from in this period of progressive international expansion of HBO Max. Central focus is on helping the global expansion and use of HBO Max consumer panel. The Senior Analyst will serve as an integral member of an active team, collaborating with many departments across the business including Strategy, Content, Marketing and Product. The Senior Analyst should have exposure to qualitative and quantitative international research and analysis and feel comfortable translating data to stakeholders.
• The Senior Analyst will work on a suite of panel-based research for HBO MAX. They will be vitally involved in the day to day management, logistics, execution, data analysis and data reporting.
• They will need to work closely with their manager, stakeholders and global Research colleagues to understand top business issues to ensure appropriate research is being conducted to provide consumer insights and surveys are appropriately reflective of business issues.
• Manage research studies, including sampling, questionnaire development and execution.
• Programme studies questionnaires directly on the panel
• Manage the research study process including timelines, analytic plans, development and deliverables.
• Analyze data and develop quick turn-around deliverables that are visual, concise and easily digestible.
• Evaluate and summarize research results; develop insightful and actionable recommendations and present findings.
• Partner with other members of the Research team to combine panel results with other tracking and research studies
• Partner with Data Analytics to cross survey-based data with internal first party data sources and analyze that data.
• Partner with global Research colleagues to build on local knowledge and insights and collaborate with the teams
• Assist in development of research plans and strategies that translate business goals into research objectives and studies.
• Develop strong relationships and maintain regular communication with internal stakeholders and Research colleagues.
• Assist in the management of the budget including ensuring timely processing of invoices.
• Help manage vendor relationships.
• Bachelor's Degree required. Previous entertainment or streaming video experience preferred.
• Minimum of 3 years of primary consumer market research experience.
• Knowledge of a broad range of quantitative and qualitative research techniques and methodologies.
• Prior experience developing and managing panel research a plus
• Prior experience of international research and data analysis ideal; knowledge of second language is a plus
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and strategic thinking ability.
• Expert proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Analytical problem-solving skills, including the ability to break down data/information into meaningful findings and develop recommendations that lead to informed decision-making.
• Ability to synthesize information and produce insightful and accurate analyses and recommendations.
• Ability to use a data-driven approach to problem solving and scaling.
• Be adept at data visualization to tell story of insights in a clear and digestible way.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced high-pressure environment without sacrificing accuracy and attention to detail; strong project management skills are essential.
• Ability and strong interest to learn new data software tools.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Flexibility to adapt to changing and growing environment.
• High degree of integrity and professionalism and strong commitment to quality and accuracy
• A passion for the brands and a thirst to do more with less, to work smarter not harder.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.