Senior Recruiter, Ad Sales
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/18/2021 3:56:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Recruiter, Ad Sales jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Recruiter, Ad Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Recruiter, Ad Sales?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
We are looking for a full life-cycle Senior Recruiter to lead the recruiting efforts for our Ad Sales, Distribution and revenue businesses. You will consult with hiring managers, HR partners, and your TA colleagues to attract and place high caliber candidates.As a Senior Recruiter on our team you will epitomize the definition of a player/coach, head hunting for and supporting divisions that are the forefront of the content and products we produce, launch and distribute while overseeing a small team of recruiters aligned to those businesses. You will develop a pool of qualified candidates for each job using strategies like passive candidate sourcing, leveraging assigned sourcing specialists, various social media platforms (e.g. LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter) and the use of job boards.
• Allocate and assign reqs to other recruiters aligned to Ad Sales.
• Provide first line coaching to recruiters on daily activities.
• Develop a pool of active and passive candidates for the business using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques, leveraging sourcing specialists, engaging leads from employees and leaders, using various social media platforms and the use of job boards.
• Thoroughly vet candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screen to offer.
• Demonstrate the ability to keenly identify motivation and potential within talent and match to current and future openings.
• Manage the recruiting process from posting to onboarding.
• Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
• 5 years successful recruiting experience.
• Demonstrated knowledge of hiring techniques required to source passive candidates at all levels via direct sourcing, outreach and social media outlets.
• Ability to utilize or learn an ATS, Candidate Management System, and web technology to identify and track candidates is strongly desired.
• Digital media and/or television experience in a large-scale organization strongly preferred.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.