Senior QA Analyst
This was removed by the employer on 4/9/2021 1:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior QA Analyst jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior QA Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior QA Analyst? The Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior QA Analyst for the CNN.com department.
We are seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to develop, maintain and support the large set of Functional Verification Tests, Service Validation Tests, and other levels of the testing pyramid for our news applications. Working with numerous disciplines throughout News and Testing Center of Excellence organization, the QA Automation Engineer will assist and support the development lifecycles for our platforms.
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Bachelor's Degree or comparable education preferred
• Proficient in automation tooling such as: WebdriverIO, Cypress, Appium, etc.
• Experience with common software development tools such as Jenkins, GitHub, JIRA, etc.
• Experience with client/server product releases/deployments of SaaS applications.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.