Senior Production Manager- Kyac Creative Group
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 1:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Senior Production Manager- Kyac Creative Group jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Production Manager- Kyac Creative Group postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Production Manager- Kyac Creative Group?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Production Manager for the Creative Group-On-Air-Toon department.
The KYAC Creative Group is responsible for creating and maintaining a cohesive visual identity for our brand. We are a multi-disciplinary creative team with a diverse range of skills. Our team is comprised of creative/art directors, graphic designers, animators, illustrators, photographers, writers and producers. We interact with every KYAC division including our international teams, Warner Bros, Hanna Barbera, Cartoon Network Studios. We also work with every department, including marketing, digital, public relations, programming, social, consumer products, legal, sponsorship, research and sales.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Production Manager to manage a wide variety of projects across many different platforms including experiential, linear, print, digital and premiums. In this position, you will have the opportunity to impact operational processes and influence how we collaborate with both internal teams and external partners.
ARTWORK DEVELOPMENT & PRODUCTION
Supervise production of promotional materials, campaigns and key art development, production, & distribution for Cartoon Network Studios, HBO Max and Warner Bros. Animation original series.
• Serve as the main point of contact on all assignments and communicate information in a timely and professional manner
• See your assignments through from the initial kick-off to the final delivery
• Manage and lead your creative team
• Keep projects on schedule and ensure that the business objectives are met and brand strategy is being followed and consistent across all platforms
• Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to clarify objectives, establish priorities and define parameters for successful creative executions
• Recognize, celebrate and advocate for best-in-class creative that serves the business objectives while unifying and advancing the brand.
• Keep your direct manager updated on your projects
Invoices and Budgets: Manage the budgets and initiate agreements for of their projects.
Approve and process invoices from outside agencies and vendors. Work with Production Director to track and maintain budgets.
• This aspect of the role is responsible for the oversight of creative production of print & AV elements for events and experiential design opportunities.
• Manage run-of-show elements such as panels, design presentations, and sizzle content.
• Works in tandem with the WB Themed Entertainment division to support LBE properties.
• Workload permitting, will be expected to help with Creative Group Production team as needed. This will be at the discretion of the Director of Production.
• 5-8 years of production experience in video, print, live events, digital as well as a proven track record in launching 360 campaigns.
• 5- 8 years strong project management and operational skills, including process improvement
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Detailed oriented.
• Ability to work independently and to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
• Resourcefulness and ability to work collaboratively
• Ability to work with a variety of cross functional leaders and creatives to support and advocate for world class work
• Taking smart risks and creating new opportunities for the business.
• Taking ownership in the results of the work and empowering others for the same through actionable feedback
• Working in a fashion that drives quick, simple and efficient results and is iterative and flexible with priorities.
• Using effective partnerships across the organization, communicating proactively, and incorporating other viewpoints in the approach to the work.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.