Senior Production Coordinator
Warner Bros. DiscoveryLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Location: London, United Kingdom
Eurosport is seeking a Senior Production Coordinator to join its international team managing the annual calendar of cycling events. This role is responsible for the production pipeline and coordination of Eurosport’s Cycling production.
The person in this role will act as the connective tissue between our international markets, resource & facilities teams, production crews, vendors, brand partners and more - tracking plans and budgets, devising solutions for problems that inevitably arise in a live sport environment, and over-communicating to keep everyone in the know every step of the way.
The role also partners with our internal technical and engineering teams, managing operational projects related to our technical production infrastructure.
• Manage event calendars, track key deadlines & ensure effective communication with markets and internal stakeholders.
• Develop, track, reconcile and own accountability for budgets.
• Anticipate and manage day-to-day production needs, working closely with technical operations, content and ad sales teams and other stakeholders.
• Support the planning & execution of production shoots and on-site events, including facility/equipment and personnel planning, scheduling, budgeting & logistics.
• Take responsibility for quotes, contracts and invoicing for outside companies and talent.
• Liaise with organising committees/host broadcasters to ensure all deadlines are met and Eurosport standards are adhered to.
• Coordinate with technical teams to ensure all production requirements are delivered.
• Liaise with Resource Planners to ensure appropriate staffing levels & skillsets are in place on-site.
• Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with outside production companies, equipment rental houses, post-production facilities, and freelance crews.
• Continually challenge the status quo, identify improved ways of working and efficiencies.
• Experience working in live, multi-sport event production.
• Strong organisational and communication skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to act decisively with a strong problem-solving approach required.
• Forward thinking mindset embracing the D2C business.
• Self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
• Strong technical knowledge related to television & digital production.
• Experience managing logistics of sporting events.
• Strong contract negotiation & budget management skills.
• Global mindset with ability to communicate effectively in an international environment & work collaboratively across all areas of the business.
• Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives and talent.
• Ability to work under pressure, to strict deadlines and handle last minute changes.
• Willingness to travel as needed & be onsite for extended periods.
• Sound knowledge & ability to use internationally accepted IT software.
• Knowledge of French language & legislation is an asset.