Senior Product Manager
This was removed by the employer on 6/28/2021 9:58:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Manager jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Location: United States - Georgia - Atlanta
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Product Manager for the META - Development department. The Senior Product Manager acts as a delivery manager and cross functional team lead by performing proactive analysis, employing critical thinking skills toward delivering new products successfully, recommend improvements to current and future systems, understand business needs, and determine technical and non-technical solutions to mission critical business challenges. Leads the functional focus of business and technical initiatives by managing the dynamic elements that result from changing business needs and technical challenges to ensure all parties (business stakeholders, project managers, developers, quality assurance analysts and other stakeholders) are collaborating to create and develop the best solution for the business. Manages and is a mentor to product owner(s), drives an increased understanding of the business by the product team and supports architect(s) and project manager(s).
• Cross functional team lead with focus on Product Development
• Partner with Project Managers, Architects, Engineering Managers and Transition Team for the functional strategy to successfully drive delivery of products.
• Resource manager for up to 3 product owner(s). This team will be responsible for their vertical (News, Elections, or Entertainment)
• Oversight of product analysis, product strategy, and mentoring business analysis functions within the team and to provide leadership assistance with the problem resolution across projects.
• Drive elicitation of requirements using best analytical practices that may include interviews, workshops, surveys, site visits, document analysis, standard modeling techniques (business process models, use case, functional decomposition, task flows and workflows, data models, etc.)
• Own & utilize Agile & SAFe SDLC methodologies to drive development of proprietary applications and integration of 3rd party platforms within their vertical.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts, architects, developers and product owners, to analyze information needs and business solutions.
• Document business analysis, solutions and deliver the prescribed work products such as, business requirements, software requirements, workflow diagrams, use cases, UI mockups, wireframes, etc
• Actively support internal process engineering efforts and realization of departmental goals.
• Represent the customer and the user to increase the business knowledge of the team.
• Facilitate the customer's understanding of the software development life cycle and manage expectations accordingly. Work with the customer's understanding of the risks and downstream impact to consumers.
• Communicate regularly with executive management regarding product development statuses and opportunities to improve business through products and strategy.
• Lead, negotiate, and facilitate the development and implementation of solutions across technology and respective business areas. Assist management with the selection of workflows that fit the business need and align with a technology solution.
• Identify customer training requirements, participants, and desired time frames, and work with CNN Tech Training to validate training documentation.
• Run, create, or assist in the preparation of system reports as requested by the business stakeholders, users, development managers and/or architect team.
• At least six years combined functional and technical business experience.
• Min 3 years information technology experience.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform the various aspects of the product management role across multiple, complex system implementations with custom, third party and in-house developed applications.
• Ability to work as a part of a self-directed team.
• Experience with structured development methodologies, preferred Agile and/or SAFe (SDLC).
• Bachelors degree, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience. Advanced degree and/or certifications preferred.
• Expert analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills with complex applications, technologies, and businesses
• Demonstrated proactive customer service skills
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions
• Meeting facilitation and presentation skills
• Demonstrated team leadership and delegation skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrixed environment
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task, manages priorities, and mentor/direct others. Demonstrated teamwork skills.
• Experience in media, news, and/or entertainment industry preferred.
• Experience presenting expert technical information to professional groups.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.