Senior Product Manager
WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/20/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Manager jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Senior Product Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Manager?
Full Time Job
Senior Product Manager - Bleacher Report
Location: United States - California - San Francisco
Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Product Manager for the Products & Services – BR department. Sr Product Manager, Social will lead product development for one to many social focus areas across the BR product portfolio. This person will create meaningful sports communities where fans can express their true fandom around teams and interests. Must have a proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives. You will contribute to overall strategy, set roadmaps with light guidance and have the ability to communicate across multiple audiences. Proven track record of shipping multiple complex initiatives.
• Contributes to the overall strategy and owns the strategy for social specific focus area(s)
• Develops roadmaps to achieve shared KPIs
• Seek out new technologies to drive the business forward
• Lead the ideation process working with engineering and design counterparts
• Clearly define product requirements and communicate effectively to stakeholders
• Guide and mentor junior product teammates
• Help shape operational plans and coordinate launches/releases.
• Track and manage performance of all products in their focus area(s)
• Expertise in all areas of the product lifecycle and ability to evolve process
• Some people management and/or mentorship making up about 15% of time
• 4-6 years experience in product management
• Previous experience developing for web, handset/tablet apps and/or connected devices
• Previous experience in sports or news media is a plus
• Strong consumer insights and communication skills
• Strong project management and organizational skills
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative info into product recommendations
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.