Senior Product Manager
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Product Manager for the CNN DTC Product department. As a Senior Product Manager, you will be a member of the world-class CNN Digital Product Team which is responsible for creating industry-leading digital products enjoyed by millions of news consumers across the globe. You will work towards a unified vision to deliver delightful and scalable video experiences across web, mobile apps, and streaming devices.
You are passionate about streaming video and knowledgeable about video consumers and competitors. You can define holistic strategies for each step in the customer's lifecycle, focus on the ''why'' while empowering your team members and partners to realize their fullest potential, and balance long-term gains with short-term opportunities.
If you are someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, can lead others through ambiguity or changing priorities, and has a steadfast pursuit of improving the customer experience, then this is a great role for you!
• Partner with key stakeholders (especially research, design, technology, content, and senior leadership) to help define and determine the product vision and roadmap in the context of user needs, value propositions, and market opportunities.
• Translate strategic business needs and user experience insights into clear, prioritized, actionable product requirements while balancing additional inputs from partner teams and stakeholders at multiple business levels.
• Encourage risk-taking, failing fast, and a launch-learn-iterate approach which leverages and also grows our research insights.
• Manage and/or facilitate the trade-off process during requirement definition and reviews to ensure releases are delivered against company business goals.
• Partner with product strategy and sechnology staff, stakeholders, and other peers and multi-disciplinary partners to establish program and product goals, anticipate risks, promote quality, track progress, and ensure clear communication and expectations.
• Define and report on key performance indicators and use data to make sound product and business decisions.
• 5 years of digital product management/development experience. Media organization familiarity a plus.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the full product lifecycle, from initial concept and product discovery to launch and product optimizations post-launch.
• Proven ability to collaborate with external partners, work across disciplines, influence peers and senior leaders, while advocating for the best customer experience.
• Adept at user-centric design and data-informed decision making.
• Experience building and launching products in a highly matrixed organization.
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.