Senior Product Analyst
WarnerMediaSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/13/2021 11:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Product Analyst jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Senior Product Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Product Analyst? Location: United States - California - San Francisco
Bleacher Report's analytics team is seeking an experienced analyst to focus on our award-winning app. This person will partner closely with our Product and Engineering teams, and play a key role in driving our app's measurement, growth and innovation initiatives. Their reporting and analyses will unlock important insights around user behaviors and inform the optimization of new app features.
• Partner with Product Managers and business stakeholders to define and measure KPIs for new and existing app features and initiatives.
• Devise, build and maintain reports and dashboards that monitor key app metrics for various teams and departments, and the business as a whole.
• Distill complex findings into clear, actionable recommendations for partners/stakeholders across product, engineering, design, content and business teams.
• Build relationships, and manage communication and alignment across the various teams that rely on our app data to measure success and set strategy.
• Advise on event definition across the app, and maintain the corresponding documentation/data dictionary. Ensure that definitions and documentation are robust, consistent, and up-to-date.
• Maintain the company's business intelligence tools, with an eye on consistency and usability.
• Conduct exploratory analyses that deepen our understanding of feature performance and user behavior.
• 4 years of experience doing quantitative analysis
• Demonstrated ability to communicate consistently and proactively, and build trust with stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of projects and work autonomously
• Demonstrated ability to tell stories with data using written, verbal and visual mediums
• Strong grasp of analytical and statistical concepts (hypothesis testing, regression, etc.)
• Proficiency in SQL
• Working knowledge of Python or R
• Familiarity with data exploration and visualization tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau, Looker, Interana, Power BI, etc.)
• Experience designing and evaluating A/B or multivariate tests
• Experience using data to inform the efforts of product and/or engineering teams preferred
• Basic familiarity with sports betting markets and betting industry preferred
• Experience tracking and assessing performance of marketing campaigns preferred
• Media and/or publishing industry experience a plus
• Degree from a 4 year institution or equivalent experience
• This role will be based in San Francisco
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.