Senior Producer, Digital Video Programming
This was removed by the employer on 7/2/2021 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast News Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Senior Producer, Digital Video Programming jobs in Atlanta-GA
Search all Senior Producer, Digital Video Programming postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Producer, Digital Video Programming?
Full Time Job
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Producer for the Video Programming department. The Senior Producer is responsible for leading the programming strategy for video on CNN's core owned and operated platforms including desktop web, mobile web, mobile apps and TV apps.
The Senior Producer collaborates with the Supervising Producer in development of long-term strategies and relationships. They coach team members who are executing on specific strategies and their direct reports with career development. This position reports to the Supervising Producer and is responsible for managing employees at the Production Assistant, Associate Producer and Producer levels across the shift.
• Programs core platforms, monitors content performance and adjusts tactics to deliver business goals
• Leads collaboration with global programming team to develop tactics
• Responsible for writing and testing headlines for optimal performance
• Responsible for achieving hourly, daily goals by actively monitoring data to insure performance of desktop and mobile video
• Communicates programming insights to key stakeholders
• Communicates network and video programming priorities with team
• Leads conversations with the team that encourage innovation and growth
• Can pitch, develop and execute programming tactics and ideas independently
• Four-year college degree. Journalism degree preferred
• 7 years producing/writing/editing in a major news market
• 1-2 years experience managing others
• Working knowledge of Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro or similar editing system
• Ability to analyze data and share insights to inform editorial decision-making
• Excellent communication skills, news judgment and headline-writing skills
• Ability to lead during breaking news situations
• Ability to independently make editorial decisions while programming core platforms
• Conveys spirit of teamwork, positive attitude (eager, energetic, team-oriented)
• Flexibility (Can deal with rapid changes in news, adapt to breaking news, and handle several tasks at once)
• Must be able to adapt to a 24h/7 day a week news environment
• Must be able to work shifts at all times of day and night
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.