Senior Producer, Creative Services
WarnerMediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Location: United States - New York - New York
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Producer for the Creative Services Mgmt department. The Senior Producer is a key member of the Creative Services Team. The position oversees the daily content creation process for next-generation products with an eye towards identifying direct-to-consumer, paid experiences. The Senior Producer works across all CNN platforms, functioning as the editorial and production process liaison between Image Sound, newsgathering and various business units. They are also people leaders, both in terms of direct reports and overseeing the day-to-day activities of positions within I S. The Senior Producer is also involved in numerous projects and initiatives both within the department and the wider organization. The Senior Producer must have exceptional communication skills, an ability to adapt to frequent changes, attention to detail, and be an organized, self-motivated person capable of working independently. Flexibility with schedules is desired.
• Provide editorial and technical oversight to daily production.
• Ensure efficient execution of assignments by providing appropriate solutions to daily production challenges, including leadership and direction to staff.
• Work with partners and I S to improve how content is presented.
• Work closely with peers, partners and I S staff on all pre-production collaborations to facilitate smooth edit sessions and the creation of premium content.
• Create content as needed (edit, package produce, story ideas) and continue to improve your own production skills.
• Attend daily production meetings.
• Offer frequent feedback on daily work to staff.
• Stay abreast of relevant industry trends and innovations.
• Initiative in understanding the changes in the way audiences consume content.
• Collaborate with management, partners, and Engineering to modify in-house workflows to adapt to new and emerging technology.
• Conduct regularly scheduled staff meetings. Guide employees' editorial, technical, production and professional development.
• Actively participate in department and organization initiatives, including evolving technology needs and implementation.
• Help track and manage the work produced by the staff for time spent, usage and value to the company.
• Established professional experience within news production or related field.
• Demonstrable frontline editorial judgment and broad news awareness.
• Thorough understanding of file-based production environments and their associated workflows.
• Experience with the following software or processes: iNews, NewsApps, MIRA, CNN or Getty Images, Adobe desktop editing, CMS, MS Outlook, MS Office, Excel, presentation applications.
• Creative, self-motivated, deadline-driven, big picture thinker with exceptional attention to detail and strong client skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and work with remote partners.
• Leadership within current role, projects, company organizations or other teams.
• Understanding of digital trends, social media and engagement strategies.
. Must be agile and adaptable in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Flexibility with schedule/working hours.
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer for eligible employees
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.